Grow fresh basil at home in just a few days and all year round. Just add water to this grow bag kit and find a light, warm spot such as a kitchen windowsill.
Our Grow Bag is made up of an leakproof bag, a package of organic seeds, soil, clay and instructions to grow successfully
Our bag is reusable, and this kit contains seeds to grow several times
||7 x 18 x 15 cm
- Cut the Grow Bag, remove the soil and seeds packet. Leave the clay pebbles at the bottom and fill with soil.
- Open the seeds packet, sprinkle a few seeds on top of the soil and slightly cover the seeds until half centimeter.
- Keep the soil moisten but not over-watering (a bottle spray works well).
- Cover with the plastic bag and set in a warm place with natural light but without direct sun.
- Check daily if the soil is moisten. When the seeds germinate (7-14 days), remove the plastic bag and keep in a natural light spot.
- Add water when the soil appears to be dry. When the plants are mature they need water every day.
When and how to grow?
Peppermint can be grown indoors all year round, but we recommend you to grow during spring and summer months.
Does peppermint need sun or shade?
Peppermint likes around four hours of sunlight.The plants will do best when set on a south-facing window sill.
When you should add water?
Peppermint likes a well-drained and moist soil. Not sure when to water? Check with your finger: If the soil is dry, add just a bit of water.
When to harvest?
Peppermint is ready to harvest after 3-4 months of being sown.
Will it grow again?
Peppermint is a perennial plant, but it must be treated as an anual plant. You must change the soil and add more seeds.
How much is the shipping cost
To Portugal mainland the shipping has fixed cost of 5,00 €. For orders above 50 € the shipping is free.
How long does it take to deliver?
The scheduled delivery date for Europe is 3-4 days.
How can I pay?
We accept payments by ATM reference (available only for Portugal), bank transfer and credit card by PayPal.